Monday, March 26, 2012

Sea lion attacks Shakira

According to People en Español, Colombian singer Shakira was walking with her brother, Tonino, on vacation in South Africa, when they came upon a group of sea lions. The singer went to pet one of the wild animals and was bitten. Luckily, her brother helped her and she wasn't hurt seriously. Here's what she had to say about it. "I think what happened was this: The sea lion thought my shiny cell phone was a fish. The sea lion thought I was playing with him, giving him food. Interestingly, 30 minutes ago I was complaining to my guide, Andrew, of never seeing wild animals up close in my travels. Well, I think I'll never be able to say that again. Now I'm going to see penguins that I think are a little more friendly, besides they have much smaller mouths."

-Rafael Abreu Celestrellas

2 comments:

  1. Sea lion are animal liabilities, but can attack in any moment,as in this case whit Shakira.
    Sea lion thought that Shakira's cell phone was a fish, therefore attacked to Sakira.
    I tink we moust be careful with animals, because are animals and has instincts.

    Nahin Benitez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shakira and her brother vesited to South Africa.
    They found the sea lion.
    In my opinion the people should take care with the animals because any animals are wilds.A lot animals to respond when they aren't know people.
    Also if you want to visit to africa could be dangerous for one person.Always walk in group.

    ReplyDelete